Montag, 3. Mai 2010

In a World of My Own...

Cats and rabbits


Would reside in fancy little houses


And be dressed in shoes and hats and trousers


In a world of my own


All the flowers


Would have very extra special powers


They would sit and talk to me for hours


When I'm lonely in a world of my own


There'd be new birds


Lots of nice and friendly howdy-do birds


Everyone would have a dozen bluebirds


Within that world of my own


I could listen to a babbling brook


And hear a song that I could understand


I keep wishing it could be that way


Because my world would be a wonderland

1 Kommentar:

  1. haha irgendwie finde ich deinen blog cool :D ich follow dich jetzt, kannst ja auch mal bei mir vorbeischauen :) http://somelittlethingsilike.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen